Recently turning 21, I have found quite of few drinks that I love to get while I’m out or make at home.
- Tequila Sunrise. I love tequila! Not very many people that I know do, but if you do this is a great drink option. This is a cocktail mixed with tequila, orange juice and grenadine syrup topped with an orange slice and/or cherry.
- Vodka Cranberry. Super simple, vodka and cranberry juice! I really like cranberry juice and I think this mixed drink is perfect for a lighter option.
- Whiskey Ginger. Whiskey and ginger ale. I rarely get this drink, but if I’m feeling bold then this is a great option.
- Corona. This is a pale lager. I love this beer with lime of course.
- Blue Moon. A Belgian white beer.
- Coors Light. Light lager.
- Budlight. Light lager.
- Reggae Red. Sweet red wine. I typically choose a sweet red wine while I’m out.
- BayBridge. I found this wine one day as I was grocery shopping and noticed it was only $3! I was a bit suspicious, but decided to try it anyway – so good! I usually get the Pinot Grigio (white wine grape), or the White Zinfandel (a dry to sweet, pink colored rosé).
One thought on “Favorite Drinks at the Bar”
Love it!! Thanks for the input:)
LikeLiked by 1 person