Recently turning 21, I have found quite of few drinks that I love to get while I’m out or make at home.
- Tequila Sunrise. I love tequila! Not very many people that I know do, but if you do this is a great drink option. This is a cocktail mixed with tequila, orange juice and grenadine syrup topped with an orange slice and/or cherry.
- Vodka Cranberry. Super simple, vodka and cranberry juice! I really like cranberry juice and I think this mixed drink is perfect for a lighter option.
- Whiskey Ginger. Whiskey and ginger ale. I rarely get this drink, but if I’m feeling bold then this is a great option.
- Corona. This is a pale lager. I love this beer with lime of course.
- Blue Moon. A Belgian white beer.
- Coors Light. Light lager.
- Budlight. Light lager.
- Reggae Red. Sweet red wine. I typically choose a sweet red wine while I’m out.
- BayBridge. I found this wine one day as I was grocery shopping and noticed it was only $3! I was a bit suspicious, but decided to try it anyway – so good! I usually get the Pinot Grigio (white wine grape), or the White Zinfandel (a dry to sweet, pink colored rosé).